Accreditation & Referrals
At Heartland, we have helped over 21,000 seniors live a more comfortable retirement with our reverse mortgage. If you would like to diversify your business and help your clients, later in life, become a Heartland Broker. We provide specialised training, a dedicated Broker Support Team, an online applications tool to submit your applications and marketing resources to help grow your business.
Everything you need to become accredited
What is an accredited broker vs referral broker?
Find out more information about how we work with brokers and the appropriate agreement for your business. You will need to complete a broker agreement to submit client applications.Download PDF
To onboard you as a Heartland broker, the following documents are required to be completed, executed and returned to us with the required supporting documentation.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Broker Team at [email protected] if you need help with completing your documentation.Distribution form Broker application
Before submitting a client loan application, you must become accredited by completing our training and passing the accreditation test. For accreditation enquiries please email [email protected].
Referral brokers – process summary
A summary of how the referral process works.Referral form
The benefits for you and your clients
Flexible loan options
- Minimum loan value of $5,000
- Equity protection available up to 50%
- Drawdown options to suit your client's needs
- Loans are individually assessed
- Secondary Property and Aged Care Options
- Specialist broker and loan administration support
- Complimentary marketing resources to help grow your business
- Simple and straightforward online accreditation