Become a Heartland broker
The benefits for you and your clients
Flexible loan options
- Minimum loan value of $5,000
- Equity protection available up to 50%
- Drawdown options to suit your client's needs
- Loans are individually assessed
- Secondary Property and Aged Care Options
- Specialist broker and loan administration support
- Complimentary marketing resources to help grow your business
- Simple and straightforward online accreditation
Everything you need to become accredited
What is an accredited broker vs referral broker?
Find out more information about how we work with brokers and the appropriate agreement for your business. You will need to complete a broker agreement to submit client applications.
Before submitting a client loan application, you must become accredited by completing our training and passing the accreditation test. For accreditation enquiries please email [email protected].
Referral brokers – process summary
A summary of how the referral process works.