COVID-19 Update #3
05 August 2020
With the announcement of a stage 4 lockdown in the state of Victoria, Heartland would like to advise all customers that as we are an essential service, we will still be open and fully operational to meet our customer’s needs, with staff working remotely.
We will continue with the same process adjustments as previously communicated in COVID-19 Update #1 and COVID-19 Update #2, to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, so we can ensure urgently required funds are received by our customers, people who need assistance and finances in our community.
- In replacement of a full valuation during this lockdown period, we will be accepting council valuations for loans up to the value of $100k;
- Our loan documents will be sent via email;
- We will allow virtual solicitor meetings;
- We have solutions in place for the electronic signing of documents; and
- If you need to see one of the team in person, we can arrange video conferencing facilities.
For the latest information on the above points please visit our dedicated COVID-19 response page.
We understand this is a very difficult time for all Victorians, and the rest of Australia, especially for our customers who are vulnerable to COVID-19. If you need any financial assistance, or just need to talk, please feel free to contact one of our friendly team who are here to support you during this time. You can call us on 1300 889 338 or email [email protected]
Click here for more information on the stage 4 lockdown restrictions.
Information provided is accurate as of 5 August 2020 and may change from time to time.